Asked: Nov. 25, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What is homeschooling like in Ho Chi Minh City?
Given the rising costs of education and the possible inconvenience of commuting to reputable international schools, affluent locals and expatriates who usually raise their kids in an expat environment are looking at homeschooling as a possible solution. There is a wealth of information and support available on the internet for either a parent or recruited tutor to help homeschooled children succeed. In particular, Australia seems to be the acknowledged leader in the field of home-taught education and it may be wise to seek advice from an educator based there.
For information on schools go to Technology in School: Why Your Children Need That Laptop
- 0 What are things to consider when choosing a school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are International schools like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are the things to keep in mind when choosing a nursery school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What nursery schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What primary schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What secondary schools are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What English centres are there in Ho Chi Minh city?
- 0 What are mainstream schools like in Vietnam?
- 0 What universities are in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What other language centres are in Ho Chi Minh City?