Asked: Nov. 25, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What are International schools like in Ho Chi Minh City?
Most students who go to international schools in Saigon or anywhere in the world are children of expats whose parents wishes for them to grow in an expat environment. Of course, in order to receive an international education, you should be prepared financially. Tuition fees vary greatly, but schools with a more advanced English curriculum range between VND225M and VND450M per year. Discounts may apply to additional children enrolled but it’s still a lot of money if you’re not on an expat package that includes schooling - see if your employer is willing to salary-package the fees. In addition to tuition fees, expect to pay extra for enrolment, placement, uniforms, extra-curricular activities, transportation and lunches. Even if you have no qualms about the school’s tuition and fees, there is still no guarantee that the best schools will admit your child. Keep the selection process and long waiting lists in mind when choosing.
For information on international schools go to Australian International School: A Clear Vision For Student Success
- 0 What are things to consider when choosing a school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is homeschooling like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are the things to keep in mind when choosing a nursery school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What nursery schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What primary schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What secondary schools are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What English centres are there in Ho Chi Minh city?
- 0 What are mainstream schools like in Vietnam?
- 0 What universities are in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What other language centres are in Ho Chi Minh City?