Asked: Sept. 16, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What chocolate and sweet shops are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
Craving for sweets? White chocolate, dark chocolate, specialty chocolates, and the whole lot! If you’re suddenly looking for legendary chocolate and various sweet treats, Saigon has several chocolate stores that’ll help satisfy your sweet tooth. That’s the good thing about staying in HCM City, you’re never too far from anything you need. So, if you’re in the mood for some cocoa goodies, here are some chocolate and sweet shops for you to visit.
What chocolate and sweet shops are there in District 1?
91 Ly Tu Trọng, D1; +84 28 3829 8280 / +84 28 3822 0298
39 Le Thị Rieng,D1; +84 839 250 384
Boniva has over 70 traditional and modern flavours of chocolate. English is spoken.
Chocolate Graphics VietNam
Floor B3, Unit 1370, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton, D1; +84 28 3993 9559
Hotline: 08 49 0288 8513
Chocolate Graphics offers fresh chocolate with various delicious fillings and treats for special occasions. Order one week in advance. English is spoken.
+84 28 6680 5073
184 Duong Tran Hung Dao, D1; +84 28 6269 3333
Ground floor, NowZone, 235 Nguyen Van Cu, D1; +84 28 3925 1550
D’Art chocolate prepares and designs their products with materials imported from Belgium. Chocolates are sold by kilos and by the box. English is spoken.
Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat
167-169, Calmette, D1; +84 28 3729 2753
Une journee a Paris, 234 Le Thanh Ton, D1
Au Parc: 23 Han Thuyen, D1
Fanny: 29- 31 Ton That Thiep, D1
Vincom Center Đồng Khởi, 70-72 Le Thanh Ton, D1
Veggies’, 29A Le Thanh Ton, D1
Sofitel Plaza, 17 Le Duan, D1 (at the Gift shop)
Zest Cafe & Restaurant, 5A Ton Duc Thang, D1
Red Apron Wines, 22 Chu Manh Trinh, D1
L’Usine, 70B Le Loi, D1
Annam Gourmet: 16-18 Hai Ba Trung, D1
Ginkgo Concept Store, 254 De Tham, D1
Here you will find Vietnam’s finest hand-made chocolates, with cacao beans grown locally in Đồng Nai, Bến Tre and Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu. Their packaging is original and produced in-house. English is spoken.
6 Pham Ngoc Thach, D1; +84 28 3822 1455
12 Phan Ke Binh, D1; +84 28 3821 4905
Besides cupcakes, coffee-based delicacies and soft drinks are available. English is spoken.
Floor 4, Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan, D1; +84 28 6273 8634
Floor B3, Vincom B, 72 Le Thanh Ton, D1; +84 28 6660 2374
60 Tran Hung Dao, D1;+84 28 6272 0524
77 Hai Ba Trung, Ben Nghe, D1; +84 28 6683 7431
Floor B2, 65 Le Loi, D1; +84 1800 7274
Fine Japanese sweets for a delicate palate. Think cute colours and light, fluffy flavors. Delivery is available. English is spoken.
What chocolate and sweet shops are there in District 2?
Chocolat Frea / Chocolat Frëa
+84 122 371 3374
A Gourmet Chocolaterie and Patisserie close to the river in Thao Dien delivering made to order French-Vietnamese chocolate boxes and pastries. The premises includes a small cafe open everyday except Tuesdays. French and English is spoken.
Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat
Marou Faisers de Chocolat handcrafts artisanal chocolate made from cacao beans grown in southern Vietnam by local farmers while also sourcing 100% local ingredients. They have a retail outlet which serves as a chocolaterie, patisserie, showroom and cafe at 169 Calmette, District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, but their range of single origin bars are also stocked in the below District 2 outlets and a growing number of local supermarkets:
Annam Gourmet An Phú, 41A Thao Dien, Thao Dien, D2
Oasis Deli at Snap Cafe, 32 Tran Ngọc Dien, D2
Mekong Merchant, 23 Thao Dien, D2
- 0 What are some of the local dining customs in Vietnam?
- 0 What should I know about Vietnamese food or diet?
- 0 What are locally-made snacks in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I get clean drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Do restaurants add MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) to their food in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 How can I avoid food allergies when eating out in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What cafes are a good choice in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 How do I make clean ice cubes in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is the food hygiene standards like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is chè?
- 0 What is the difference between phở of the South and phở of the North in Vietnam?
- 0 What is phở?
- 0 What can I expect from Vietnamese food?
- 0 What are some popular Vietnamese street food?
- 0 What is gỏi cuốn?
- 0 What phở restaurants are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is cơm tấm and where can I get it?
- 0 What is bún bò Huế?
- 0 What is hủ tiếu?
- 0 What bánh bao shops are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is bánh xèo?
- 0 What is bia hơi?
- 0 What is bánh mì?
- 0 What cháo restaurants do we recommend?
- 0 What are the most famous vegetarian dishes are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What international restaurants are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What ice cream parlours are there in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What are some great bars in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What time do bars close in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What gourmet shops, grocery stores and butchers are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What bakeries are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What supermarkets and hypermarkets are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What wine and spirits shops are there in Ho Chi Minh City?