Asked: Nov. 25, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What are the things to keep in mind when choosing a nursery school in Ho Chi Minh City?
Parents always wants the best for their children regardless of whether you’re a local or an expat eyeing for international schools. The good thing about living in Saigon is that most of the schools are modern and updated with the changing times. The programme at the facility should encourage your child to make his or her own decisions, while also providing support and understanding if necessary. You should feel that your child will be accepted and taken seriously by the teachers and staff, as well as the other children in the school. Health and safety should be at the forefront of the school’s approach, in terms of daily studies, play as well as diet. Ultimately, the environment that you choose should cultivate a creative, loving and secure setting for your child during this crucial period of development.
For information on nursery options go to SmartKids International Child Care Centres
- 0 What are things to consider when choosing a school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are International schools like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is homeschooling like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What nursery schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What primary schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What secondary schools are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What English centres are there in Ho Chi Minh city?
- 0 What are mainstream schools like in Vietnam?
- 0 What universities are in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What other language centres are in Ho Chi Minh City?