Asked: Nov. 25, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What are mainstream schools like in Vietnam?
If you want your child to experience an authentic Vietnamese education, they may attend a Vietnamese school upon completion of a Vietnamese language test. International or expat students who might have been raised in an expat environment who do not speak Vietnamese may participate in some master programmes available through Vietnamese universities in cooperation with international partners. The main advantages of Vietnamese schools are lower fees, a sense of diligence, respect and discipline. However, the lack of student-to-teacher interaction and extracurricular activities is often criticised along with the archaic, teacher-centred learning method that emphasises rote learning and heavy workload.
For information on schools go to Vietnamese Children Study too Much Yet Learn Little
- 0 What are things to consider when choosing a school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are International schools like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is homeschooling like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are the things to keep in mind when choosing a nursery school in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What nursery schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What primary schools are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What secondary schools are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What English centres are there in Ho Chi Minh city?
- 0 What universities are in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What other language centres are in Ho Chi Minh City?