Asked: Oct. 14, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What should I consider when choosing a villa or an apartment in Ho Chi Minh City?
Most villas in Ho Chi Minh City are located in outlying districts where there will be a bit more space. They are great for families but can be a bit of a problem in terms of security. Villas in the central districts may be out of the price range for most expatriates. Apartments are often safe and may be a good option for singles or couples.
Aside from your budget allotment, consider the distance of your apartment or villa from the area you will be frequenting. Is it near your workplace or your children’s school? Is it safe to travel and will it be practical? Will the places in the nearby area also match your lifestyle and needs? The goal is ultimately to make your life more convenient and fit to your lifestyle so make sure that aside from comfort and distance, your needs are also met.
For information on living in Saigon go to Saigon: Not Yet a Tourism Hub
- 0 What should I know about real estate agents in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What should I consider before sharing a flat in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What furniture can I expect in a Vietnamese rented home?
- 0 How can I find rentals in Ho Chi Minh city by myself?
- 0 How can I negotiate a better price for my rental in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are tips when signing a contract for a first time renter in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is a serviced apartment in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What do you need to know about making home improvements in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What real estate agents are in Ho Chi Minh City?