Asked: Sept. 16, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: What wine and spirits shops are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
Whether you’re looking for some beers, thinking of making cocktails, or planning to unwind with wine and cheeses, Saigon has several spirit shops that can give you your alcohol fix. Whether you’re drinking hard liquor or mixing cocktails, a short trip to the spirits section should get you all set up.
Vodka, whiskey, gin or rum? No problem! If you want to drink like a local, here are some places where you can get some alcohol with no fuss. Just make sure that you are of legal drinking age. Cheers!
What wine and spirit shops are there in District 1?
This shop offers high quality imported cigars such as Villiger, Don Diego and Habanos. Delivery services are available. Some English is spoken.
27/14 Ngo Duc Ke, D1; +84 28 6299 0948
A centrally located lounge offering an evolving and extensive range of authentic first class cigars. Siqar Lounge also serves fine wines, single malts and basic Italian food before 11pm. English is spoken
Floor 2, 9A Thai Van Lung, D1; +84 28 3822 4798
Nice private collection located above the famed restaurant with the same name. Fine whiskies and wines are also on offer. English is spoken.
What wine and spirit shops are there in District 2?
Hotline: 1900 0245
Wide range of imported wines and spirits with delivery available for orders within the city. English is spoken.
Wine Embassy Boutique
+84 28 6296 0552
A wide variety of new and old world wines suitable for most budgets. The Wine Embassy has a loyalty program, holds regular wine tastings, has a sommelier on its licensed premises and offers free delivery before 8.30pm.
What wine and spirit shops are there in District 3?
Vietnamese top Wine
+84 28 6263 9111
Barrel Wine & Spirit Shop
+84 28 3820 1758
Lado Foods - Dalat wine
+84 28 3827 7345
What wine and spirit shops are there in Other Districts?
+84 28 6261 1526
Shop Cần Tiến - Since 1989
+84 90 823 12 14
Rượu Vang Nhập Khẩu TP HCM - Hải Đăng Plaza
+84 90 321 41 96
For information on craft beer, go to Best Craft Beer Breweries in Saigon
- 0 What are some of the local dining customs in Vietnam?
- 0 What should I know about Vietnamese food or diet?
- 0 What are locally-made snacks in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I get clean drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Do restaurants add MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) to their food in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 How can I avoid food allergies when eating out in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What cafes are a good choice in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 How do I make clean ice cubes in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is the food hygiene standards like in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is chè?
- 0 What is the difference between phở of the South and phở of the North in Vietnam?
- 0 What is phở?
- 0 What can I expect from Vietnamese food?
- 0 What are some popular Vietnamese street food?
- 0 What is gỏi cuốn?
- 0 What phở restaurants are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is cơm tấm and where can I get it?
- 0 What is bún bò Huế?
- 0 What is hủ tiếu?
- 0 What bánh bao shops are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What is bánh xèo?
- 0 What is bia hơi?
- 0 What is bánh mì?
- 0 What cháo restaurants do we recommend?
- 0 What are the most famous vegetarian dishes are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What international restaurants are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What ice cream parlours are there in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 What are some great bars in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What time do bars close in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What chocolate and sweet shops are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What gourmet shops, grocery stores and butchers are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What bakeries are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What supermarkets and hypermarkets are there in Ho Chi Minh City?