Asked: Sept. 17, 2019 by: citypassguide
Q: Where can I find children's activities in Ho Chi Minh City?
Children need activities aside from school too! And in Saigon, there are a wide variety of activities for children to enjoy. Although there is limited open parkland space, there are several publicly available pools, a number of tennis and basketball courts, two climbing walls, an ice rink and several health and wellness centres that provide child-specific activities like yoga for children. In addition, there are several zoos and gardens, sports centres who take children in be it for summer camps focused on a specific sport (eg. football, basketball, tennis, etc.) or on an ongoing basis with the aim of improving abilities and developing life skills.
Where can I find children’s activity centers in District 1?
Somerset Chancellor Court, Floor 1, 21-23 Nguyen Thị Minh Khai, D1; +84 28 3827 7008
Price: VND752,500/one year membership; VND29.7M/60 classes of one hour in the Play & Learn program.
Specialised in early childhood development, Gymboree also features classes that help parents learn how to participate in and encourage their child’s development while learning in a fun environment. Program is held in English. There are 15 kids maximum per class, who play with sanitised toys. Discounts are available according to the time of enrolment.
Floor 4, TTTM Saigon Centre, 65 Le Loi, D1; +84 9 0804 0411 Hotline: +84 9 3409 6633
TiniWorld came to HCMC in 2009, offering a space for children to learn while being entertained. The facility ensures a safe, fun environment with a community feel for children to receive a healthy dose of “edutainment”. For kids from 2-12 years old.
Where can I find children’s activities in District 2?
Sports Skills Academy
2/16 Tran Nao, Binh An, D2; Tel: 1800 6513
This is a general sports centre where you can practise soccer, tennis, basketball, swimming and chess. It organises tournaments and sports events to connect sport lovers. The centre is famous for hosting Saigon Heat training sessions.
Jump Arena Thao Dien
+84 28 2253 1900
The first and largest indoor trampoline park in Vietnam where players of all ages can immerse themselves in full-body exercise. Jump Arena provides a range of activities including Free-Jumping, Rock Climbing, Fun Climbing, Dodgeball, Bounce Slam Dunk, Ninja Challenge, High-Performance, Foam Pit, Giant Airbag and Sky Challenge as well as a Kid’s Zone for smaller children and dedicated children’s birthday parties.
The Snap Café
32 Tran Ngoc Dien, D2; +84 28 3519 4532
This play zone is basically a large outdoor playground with a sand box and a garden for kids to burn off energy. Parents can watch their children while enjoying the cafe’s excellent meals, healthy drinks and free Wi-Fi. It’s an ideal place to organise a kid’s birthday party and there are also shops selling food, toys and fashion.
Push Climbing @ Saigon Outcast
188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D2 +84 9 3185 1911
Located in the heart of District 2, Push Climbing Center is a great place to have fun with friends and family. We provide climbing courses and equipment for all ages, and a variety of activities including on Family Sunday’s when climbing is only 100k VND between 10am and 3pm for children under 12. A great, fun, safe way to get children involved in a healthy activity at an early age.
Tini World Cantavil
1 Song Hanh, D2; +84 28 6281 2224
A bunch of fun for children and children at heart with games and activities to share.
For information on activities in Saigon go to What to Do
- 0 What is the ideal place for a date in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are some good online dating apps in Vietnam?
- 0 Where can I find peace and quiet in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Are there water parks in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I play chess in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What charities are in Vietnam?
- 0 Where can I play darts in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find a book club meetup place in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What casinos are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find a choir group in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can you find a cooking class in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find music lessons in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What spas are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find an art class in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find a dance class in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I play billiards in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I enjoy classical concerts in Ho Chi Minh city?
- 0 Where can I go bowling in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find cultural theatre arts in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I play basketball in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 What are Vietnamese traditional theatre arts?
- 0 What cinemas are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find a diving class in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I find a drama or theatre group in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I play paintball and laser tag in Ho chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can you sing karaoke in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 0 Where can I practice skateboarding in Ho Chi Minh City?